Triumph Engineering Group - Product Development Engineering
Triumph Engineering Group's experienced product design engineers provide new product development engineering services to maximize a new product's functional capabilities while shortening its time-to-market.
- Product design conceptualization
- 2D and 3D CAD modeling
- Solid modeling and analysis
- Material selection assistance for prototyping and production
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) recommendations
- Assist internal design engineers with design tool selection
- New product development process improvements
- Referrals for prototyping services and manufacturers
- Machined metal parts
- Molded plastic parts
- Sheet metal parts
- Mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Many more...
About Triumph Engineering GroupBased in the Philadelphia suburb of Malvern PA, Triumph Engineering Group is led by Chris Yatsko, P.E. and Len Wagner, P.E. Both Yatsko and Wagner have over 20 years of product design / product development engineering experience. Their work spans many clients and industries, but most importantly, has resulted in hundreds of new products being successfully brought to market.
Achieve New Product Success with Triumph Engineering GroupFor more information or to contact Triumph Engineering Group for product development engineering assistance: